Home > Post Operative Instructions
Post Operative Instructions
- NO DIET RESTRICTION, except for DIABETICS.
- AVOID ALL POSSIBLE INJURIES TO THE OPERATED EYE FOR TWO MONTHS. NO PLAYING WITH CHILDREN.
- Please attend the hospital for check up and removal of dressing next day as instructed.
- Head bath, shower, is permitted after TWO DAYS.
- Wipe off discharge around operated eye with cotton soaked in warm water with clean hands, if necessary.
- Minimal watering and redness of eye is usually there up to 8 weeks time.
- All activities including cooking, kitchen activities at home are allowed.
- Evening walk or traveling in non-crowded areas is allowed.
- In case the vision decreases or if there is pain then report to doctor immediately.
- Spectacle correction will be given after 8 weeks.
- WATCHING T.V. AND READING WITH OLD GLASSES IS PERMITTED.
- 70% of Patients may require needing later on or YAG Laser.
- User dark glasses as per instructions.
- Take medicines as per instructions.